Wednesday, November 10, 2010

I Got Some Shoes Named...... Nike

There are many shoe brands, but I think Nike is the best.  Some shoe companies only have one type of shoes, but Nike has all different styles  like: 6.0's, Blazers, Jordans, Carmelo Anthony, Under Armor and tons more.  Nike isn't just a shoe store they also sell lots of clothes.  They make their own shirts which are really cool in my opinion.  I personaly like the shoes the most.  My favorite shoes are the Jordans and Nike 6.0's.  One of the best things about Nike is that the prices are really good some good looking shoes only cost $20.00 to $30.00.  I think that is one of the best deals any of us will get.  To sum it all up Nike is one of the best brands ever!  Please comment and tell us if you like Nike and explain why.

No comments:

Post a Comment