Tuesday, December 14, 2010

A Santa Claus Christmas!!!

One of the best holidays of the year is Christmas.  I think this is one of the most extravagant  holidays ever because it is a holiday were you spend time with loved ones.  My family and I always have a humongous party with friends and family.  We have always have a big feast with all of my favorite food.  My favorite part about this party is exchanging gifts because I feel really happy when I see my friends and family smile when they get my gift.  I always have my Christmas party on Christmas Eve.  When everyone leaves my family and I sit around the tree and watch Christmas Specials.  We wait until it is 12:00 A.M. and then we open the gifts we got each other.  After we open them and say thank you my brothers set out cookie and milk for Santa Claus!!!! This is how my family and I celebrate our amazing Christmas.


1 comment:

  1. Nick,
    I enjoyed reading about how you celebrate Christmas. That is the way I celebrate Chrhristmas too. Don't you love family time? I know I do!

    ReplyDelete