Thursday, September 16, 2010

Game Heard Around The World!!!

Hello, as you know I play basketball a lot.  Out of all the games I have played in I had one game that changed my whole life.  My team (Golden Knights) were losing eight to nothing in the first quarter.  As soon as I got my hands on the ball I sped down the court with one thing on my mind "Get your team some points."  In about 10 seconds I scored.  I was getting very pumped up.  The very next play I did the same thing, and  scored because the defense was not paying attention.  In less then a minute I gave my team four points!  Play after play my team and I were scoring, and building a lead against Saint Francis.  As we reached the last few seconds of the game I manged to score ten points, three steals and two rebounds in a thirty-two twenty-eight win against Saint Francis!!!!! Please comment and tell me other things i should write about. Also if you have any questions feel free to ask.

No comments:

Post a Comment