Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Sitting Courtside

Hello my name is Nick and my passion is basketball.  Basketball is my favorite sport of all time.  In this post I will tell you all about my favorite team.  I love the Las Angeles Lakers!!  They are one of the best teams ever because their team has a lot of great players.  About every position in the game, the Lakers have a great player for it.  For point guard they have all-star Derek Fisher, Small Forward all-star Lamar Odom, Power Forward Ron Artest, and Centers Pau Gasol and Andrew Bynum.  Last but not least my favorite player has six championship titles and more than two MVP awards.  He plays Shooting Guard and his name is Kobe Bryant!!!  Kobe is a great player because he cares more about the name on the front of his jersey than the back.  He is a great offensive and defensive player.  Kobe was not the only great player that helped take the Lakers to the championships he was followed by his amazing teammates, and staff members.  GO LAKERS!!!!!!
Please comment and tell me your favorite basketball player.

3 comments:

  1. Cool post! I like Lakers and Kobe Bryant too! Do you play basketball? If you do you should post a topic about your greatest moment in basketball. You should also visit my blog. Its angelsawesomeblog101.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Lakers! I also love Kobe! Lakers are my favorite team. I also play basketball, Lakers are a great team. I hope they win the playoffs this upcoming year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. NICE JOB... i should try watching basketball for the first time... follow me too.. at hppt://steelersgurl14.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete