Tuesday, October 12, 2010

California Cousins

This past summer my family and I visited our cousins in California.  California is beautiful, they have everything: beaches, malls, resteraunts, and houses.  As soon as we got there we toured the main atractions such as Legoland, Universal Studios, Hollywood and lots more.  My cousins live in Torrance (city in Cali.)  Whats great about where they go to school is that they are right next to a set where they reord a TV show called Zeke and Luther.  Also they are right by the beach.  How cool is that?  My family and I also went to many resteraunts; but my favorite was called In-Out-Burger.  This fast food joint is not in Nj so we can't enjov their delicious burgers;but when I ate them, they were fantastic.  These are some of the great perks and places in California.  Please comment and tell me if you want or have been in California.
BL010132.JPG.jpg
Hotel Entrance in Torrance, California

No comments:

Post a Comment