Thursday, October 28, 2010

Ipod Touch, greatest invention?

Over the past few years Apple has created some of the most greatest technological devices ever. They have created the Iphone 4, Ipad, and the Ipod Touch. What's next the Itv? My favorite of these devices is the Ipod Touch. I like tis device because it is portable and it is a great thing to play with when you get bored. Some things you could do with the Ipod Touch is download apps, listen to music, go on youtube, and my favorite, go on facebook! Some disadvantages is that it only holds up to some many things, and it runs out of battery quickly. Please comment and tell me what your favorite apple device is.
Iphone 4
  

Ipod Touch

4 comments:

  1. Nice blog! well my favorite device is the ipod touch too. well but my ipod doesnt run out of room because the gb is very big. But your rite it does run out of battery too fast.

    well why did you choose the topic of ipods and other devices?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice job Nick. My favorite invention from apple is the Iphone4. I like it because it let me know more about things from apple. Keep blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice post Nick! my favorite Apple invention is the Ipad. I like ot because it is something different then a normal laptop. It is amazing and last for a long time. My friend let meexplore it. It is very fast and the games are addictive. Hopefully one day I can have Ipad sometime. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the ipod touch too it does run out of batterie really fast unless you can conserve it. I avoid internet, game apps, and auto shutt offs to save batterie.

    ReplyDelete