Thursday, January 13, 2011

Ecstatic Edison Travel Basketball Team

As you know I have been playing basketball for about 7 years.  This year am playing for the Edison Travel team.  This is a very organized league.   My team and I play for two different leagues.  Both leagues have a fierce competition.  Our record is 8 wins and 2  losses.  We are undefeated in one league (5-0) and 3-2 in the other.  In my opinion I think my team is very good at winning the state championship.  Everyone gives practices and games 150% all the time.  When everyone plays their heart out there is a 100% chance we will win that game.  My whole team treats everything seriously and practices hard.  We always strive for first place because we live by a saying:  "Second place is always first loser."
Everyone on my team strives to be the top.  We try to improve our skills anytime we get to practice.  Overall I think my team is very talented, athletic, hardworking, smart, enthusiastic, and always give 150% all the time.  Lets go Edison!!  "You must achieve to succeed!!"  
Edison Township Travel Team 2010-2011 Season

No comments:

Post a Comment