Thursday, January 20, 2011

More Snow Days!!!!

We only have two snow days for the whole school year!  I think this is kind of crazy becauase 1/3 of the year has a chance for it to snow.  This year we have already used up our two snow days and it's only the middle of January.  I think that we should have more snow days built into the school year or we don't cancel school over every little thing because I think it's kind of insane that we are out of snow days already and winer isn't even over.
Even though being out of school is fun if we use over two snow days, the Edison Board of Education would start taking days out of our spring break.  I don't think any of us will like that.  All I'm trying to say is that we should be careful when we use our snows days and ask yourself is it really necessary that we take off today.  Please comment and tell me about what you think about the snow days.


imgres.jpgimgres.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment